Peterson Family

Friday, September 19, 2008

Adventures in Mothering




This is the theme for MOPS this year. WOW! Having a 12 year old and a 17 month old makes my everyday life an adventure, so I am really looking forward to this year.

Georgia did really well and enjoyed playing with kids her own age. Her class consists of children between one and two. The Moppets story was from Genesis Chapter 2 verses 4-9 and 15-25. This is when God made Adam and Eve. I am sure Georgia didn't understand, but I still think it's important to hear it. They played lots of games, listened to music and had snack. Fun times! We can't wait for next month.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

I used to go to MOPS when Max was between 1 and 2 - I loved it! This is great for you, and her!

September 22, 2008 at 10:13 AM  
Blogger Brian said...

I used to go MOPS, too. No, not really. Hi Peterson Family! Found you through the Langenfeld blog. Thanks for sharing pics all the way over in Africa.

September 28, 2008 at 7:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home